viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

My Apologies...

Hey it's me

I just came to apologize... because I could not go to the school this morning to support my debate partners... Please forgive me!!! It was not my fault... well.... it was xD

but I wanted to go to apologize at least but... I could not get there....

Q:What happened to me?

A:well... it's a little story about me in the morning....

Gabby was lying on her bed with a leg hanging on her bed OMG!!!!! noo XD

Gabby was lying on her bed and was sleeping but suddenly... her alarm rang ! at the 7:55 and she said:
"Mmm... I'm gonna sleep another 5 minutes.... just 5 minutes..."


But she didn't know that she would return to fall asleep again... And when she woke up again, saw her watch and it was 10:30 so... she stayed at her bed... thinking about the problem but she did not do anything about it!

Minutes kept running. I made a decision. Go down the stairs. Go to the bathroom. Gabby stays at home... Yeah, at home.


Rest of the day:

Gabby was regretting her decision ALL the day. Fool. Stupid. Bullshit. It was just a debate team! But I disappointed all of them... So sorry...
Q: Why am I writing on English?
A: 1.. Because I was not there...
2.- Because of a british girl who has an incredible pronunciation and I loved her
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
De verdad lo lamento...
GabbyRuri
P.d.: Traducción? xD

3 comentarios:

  1. primera violeta en esta entrada...^^ yo si lo entendi y puedo traducirlo si kieres ...
    uff me duele mi cuello me lo keme cn el fakin sol...

    no tienes porke disculparte menos a estas alturas del partido,lo hecho hecho esta, y no te arrepientas de nada ^^.
    te amo mucho hermanita,kiero verte...

    mi humilde violeta

    ResponderBorrar
  2. creo no haberme arrepentido lo suficiente, pero solo he pedido perdon, nunca un por favor.
    cuidate mucho, un abrazo pequeña^^
    nervioso, mañana a las 12 sera mi sepulcro o gloria.^^ (PSU)
    una sonrisa

    ResponderBorrar
  3. De todo corazón amigos les deseo unas Felices Fiestas y que la prosperidad, la dicha, la alegría y la Felicidad reinen en todos y cada uno de los hogares donde llega mi pequeño proyecto el cual de ante mano les doy gracias por ser esta mi primera navidad y ojala que vengan muchas mas junto a ustedes y me permitan seguir presentándoles pequeños o grandes trozos de mi!!!

    FELIZ NAVIDAD MIS CHICOS Y CHICAS DE ACTITUD!!!!!!!!

    ResponderBorrar